Do your prospects keep saying no?
If so, its because they don’t believe you can provide the results you’re promising and they’re understandably skeptical in a world where so many false promises are made
So what can you do to convince your prospects [in an ethical way] that you’re the right coach for them?
- Research the guarantees and promises your competitors are using to sell their services
- Laser in on your strengths and SELL THEM – Do you get rapid results, is it the support you give? What makes you better than everyone else?
- Get VERY specific on the results you provide your clients with
- Make an attractive payback that alleviates risk on their part and makes it a no brainer
- Test and refine how your new message is performing and whether its working or not
- When you know what works, back it to the hilt and shout it from the rooftops
By implementing those previous steps you’ll start to alleviate risk from your prospects head and make working with you a complete no brainer
If you want help implementing these steps and growing your online business so you have a consistent stream of income that supports your dream lifestyle, drop me message and let’s have a chat